Digital Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about the Arcade/Indie scene?

Go down

Do you download Arcade/Indie games?

What do you think about the Arcade/Indie scene? I_vote_lcap100%What do you think about the Arcade/Indie scene? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
What do you think about the Arcade/Indie scene? I_vote_lcap0%What do you think about the Arcade/Indie scene? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

What do you think about the Arcade/Indie scene? Empty What do you think about the Arcade/Indie scene?

Post  HunterDG91 Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:15 am

Let everyone know what you think about the Arcade/Indie scene, whether or not you download these games, rather than buying Xbox 360 Games. Is 1200/800 Microsoft points too much for such a small game (arcade) or is anything up to 240 too much for a game you could probably play for free on your PC (indie)

Personally I love Arcade and Indie games. I have over 40 games in total, most being Arcade. I really enjoy them, it may be a waste of money to some, but I think that people uploading their own content is a nice idea, and you can still download trails to see whether or not it is for you. Some of my Favorite Arcade games are as follows, and I do suggest checking them out because they are really big hits.

Like a Star @ heaven Shadow Complex
Like a Star @ heaven Braid
Like a Star @ heaven Trials HD
Like a Star @ heaven Torchlight
Like a Star @ heaven Doom II
Like a Star @ heaven Serious Sam
Like a Star @ heaven Moon Diver
Like a Star @ heaven The Maw
Like a Star @ heaven Splosion Man
Like a Star @ heaven Powerup Forever

For the Indie Games.

Like a Star @ heaven T.E.C. 3001
Like a Star @ heaven Speed Runner
Like a Star @ heaven FortressCraft
Like a Star @ heaven Train Frontier Express
Like a Star @ heaven Dead Pixels
Like a Star @ heaven The Jump Hero

I recently took advantage of the half price offers on the Arcade games, Shadow Complex, Trials HD, Moon Diver and Serious Sam were all reduced. I had seen all the games for myself as my friend has them all as well and I thought why not. The Marketpalce really does offer hundreds of hours of games play at a reasonable price.
HunterDG91
HunterDG91
Site Admin
Site Admin

https://digitalmotion.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum