Digital Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite band(s) / Musicians

2 posters

Go down

Favorite band(s) / Musicians Empty Favorite band(s) / Musicians

Post  About46Pandas Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:48 pm

We love them, hate them, or have never even heard of them, post and discuss your favorite band(s) / Musician(s).

As for myself, I have a wide range of music I listen to, and I think it really depends on what I'm doing at the time. Right now i think my favorite band is Portugal. The Man. I absolutely LOVE their album American Ghetto. I have many favorite musically talented beings. They're all my favorite...

Anywhhhhhaayyyss, I think the only type of music i really despise is the whole popular "mainstream" crap like lady gaga and Justin Boober.
Rap. Not a fan of that either, ALTHOUGH i have some pretty mad swag going on.

afro

About46Pandas
About46Pandas

Back to top Go down

Favorite band(s) / Musicians Empty Re: Favorite band(s) / Musicians

Post  HunterDG91 Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:10 pm

Nice to know I'm not the only one who really dislikes "mainstream" (or at least most of it) like Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber.

After checking out "Portugal.The Man" I can probably guess you are into indie, alternative music. Meaning you are probably really laid back Smile
I myself am into a really wide range of music as well. I literally like anything, however I was brought up on old school rock/metal, Jimi Hendrix, The Who, Black Sabath. Though when I reached about 14 I started listening to heavy metal like Slipknot, Trivium, Machine Head and all that. Nowadays I listen to anything from rap, rock, indie, classical, operatic. Not quite how I thought I'd turn out, but what can you do aye?

Favorite bands, well I'm still heavily into the metal scene still, so my favorite bands would be Bring me the Horizon and The Devil Wears Prada. However if we are not looking at the metal scene I would have to say Michael Bubble is a great artist and I love his music, also Plain White T's, the creators of hey there delilah. That's about all I have to say without making a huge post. I am very much so a fan of music, I live on the stuff, so if I were to express myself as much as I would like, you would not hear the end of it!
HunterDG91
HunterDG91
Site Admin
Site Admin

https://digitalmotion.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  About46Pandas Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:54 pm

Yep lol, i was a "hardcore" kid too. I listened to some really bad screamo junk back then, but now i find you dont really grow out of some of the heavy stuff ( Bullet for my Valentine ) .

Music is a large part of my day, really. If i get bored enough i might make some sort of list of my top 20 or something. I don't know. That list would be forever changing.

Another thought ! Maybe you can change the user profile layout so it has more of a display of the persons interests, like if it had an area that the person could write a short paragraph or so explaining themselves/ telling about their wide ranges of interest (music,books,movies, tv ect.). Sorta like myspace, but i hate that place. Then they could expland their thoughts even more in the actual topic boards...

I don't know. monkey <- fail monkey.
About46Pandas
About46Pandas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum