Digital Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gondor Primulon

2 posters

Go down

Gondor Primulon  Empty Gondor Primulon

Post  About46Pandas Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:16 am

Hello ! Introduction? My name is Jelena ( ill leave you guessing on how it is pronounced) and I saw this forum being advertised on yahoo answers and decided to join. I liked the manga series Deathnote a lot and i think every single film by Hayao Miyazaki is wonderfultastic. I enjoy playing my xbox a lot, but that doesn't mean i'm good at it. I also have an N64, and sega genesis.

I don't have much of a social life, but that's okay, World of Warcraft isn't going anywhere. I love to read and paint, which is funny because this forum seems to follow the only things i have interest in....uh, music? i like that stuff.
Smile i suck at writing about crap so just ask questions if you care.... elephant ( I also have an absurd sense of humor )

am I doing this forum thing right?
About46Pandas
About46Pandas

Back to top Go down

Gondor Primulon  Empty Re: Gondor Primulon

Post  HunterDG91 Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:11 pm

Hello Panda, it's nice to see a new member on the site so early. To be honest I wasn't expecting people to join for at least a few weeks.
It seems we do both have the same interests, I am glad the website attracted you to join Smile

As for the music section, I was thinking of adding one but I wasn't sure where to put it. I myself cannot live without my music and I do love to talk about it, I'll see what I can do. Thank you again for joining.

Last edited by HunterDG91 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
HunterDG91
HunterDG91
Site Admin
Site Admin

https://digitalmotion.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  About46Pandas Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:51 pm

No problem ! and i dont know about the music section...maybe you could add like some sort or "general discussion" / "other" thing into it? Like, just a section for everything else random..
About46Pandas
About46Pandas

Back to top Go down

Post  About46Pandas Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:14 pm

*facepalm* but i now realized you've done that...lawl. Okay. Embarassed

Last edited by About46Pandas on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I realized i did a dumb)
About46Pandas
About46Pandas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum